Sunday, July 19, 2009

I play roller derby.

I am not the best player but I try to always give it my all. Tonight we had tryouts for our a team and I was most likely the worst player out there. I got tired to quickly, did not pay attention and was shaky on my skates. I felt horrible about letting down my teammates like that and selling my self short. But this has taught me something important about the way I view roller derby. This feeling of disappointment with myself tells me how much I truly love roller derby and how much respect I have for my teammates. If I did not care I would not have these feelings. I will work harder and stronger, next time I will not be the weak link and I will support my team mates instead of being a hindrance.

Come check out our team full of hard working girls here.
http://www.myspace.com/comorollerdolls
And if you are in the area come see one of our bouts. We put on one hell of a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment