Monday, July 20, 2009

Tales from work (may be NSFW)

The most embarrassing phone call ever
It was a busy afternoon and we were gearing up for a festival later that evening. The phone had been ringing off the hook and we were starving by the time lunch made it to us so when the phone rang I took the call so the other girl could eat.

I went through my greeting and the guy on the other end of the line returned it. He sounded like one of the older gentlemen that had been calling about civil war outfits all week. I asked him why he was calling. He asked if we carried fake sperm. He said it in the same tone of voice I would use to order a hamburger at a fast food joint no hints of heavy breathing or the snickering in the background I would expect from a prank. I paused for a moment, surely I must of misunderstood so I asked him to repeat what he had just said and he said. "I am looking for some fake sperm."

I lost the ability to speak for a moment but trying to be a professional I told him we had lquid latex and that might work. There was silence on the end of the line and then he said. "Aww. Are you sure you don't have any pre-made big, fake wads of cum?" I somehow managed to keep my composure and tell him to call one of the local adult shops and hung up as quick as I could. The other girl asked what happened because my face had apparently frozen in a rather odd grimace. I told her and she asked why I didn't find out what he needed the sperm for. I couldn't ask because I was afraid of what he might of said but I regret it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment